Franklin Southie Pig Roast
After experiencing an overwhelming positive response hosting Pig Roasts at Citizen Public House, the Franklin Restaurant Group is bringing Whole Roasted Suckling Pig dinners to sister restaurant, Franklin Southie. As we only host one pig roast daily, this will offer an opportunity for more available dates to book a reservation.
What is sure to become a signature Southie nose to tail dining experience, Whole Roasted Suckling Pig Dinners can be reserved in advance nightly at the Franklin Southie’s new hightop dining room tables that can accommodate parties of 10 – 22 guests. Each Roast will start with a seasonal salad and be followed with the presentation of your Whole Roasted Suckling Pig. All Roasted Pigs are than carved, placed on platters and served family style along with family style side dishes.
Please call: 617-269-1003 to book a Pig Roast reservations.
- Reservations are for 10 – 22 people seated at one table. Please inquire about larger groups.
- Base price is: $450.00 for up to 10 guests. It is an additional $45 per guest over 10. Beverages, taxes, gratuities and all other food is in addition to this price.
- Pig Roasts are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Pig Roasts book out in advance so please call to check availability.
- A Credit Card will be required to reserve your Pig Roast.Cancellation Policy: No charge if you cancel up to 14 days before your reservation. If you cancel less than 14 days prior to your reservation, you will be charged 50% of the amount originally booked for your Pig Roast.
- No fee waiver for weather related cancellations, unless Restaurant Closes.
- You may make adjustments to the number of guests in your reservation up to 72 hours prior to your reserved date. Any guest count that decreases within the final 72 hours will incur billing for the original amount.